OK, I wanna change my layout thingie to something different. (Not that I don't love the one Wendy put here for me...I do..I just want something new.) Problem is..I have no idea how to accomplish this.
Someone wanna clue me in?
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's alot like myspace in that you can click on the link at the top of someone else's blog (cutest blog on the block, etc.) and you can see what other prefab backgrounds they have. Most of the sites that you might go to for a myspace layout will have a blogger option.
Then you fo to the "dashboard", go under "edit HTML" copy/paste the code in the box, and save template.
Blogging is fun, you should make more time to do it.
Thank you so much! I need to make more time to blog..but really I'm lucky if I get to shower every day! haha
Post a Comment