CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What's my title?

So, yes, I'm still alive. Barely. All 3 of the boys are sick. Jacoby's on the downhill side of it so it's not TERRIBLE but still, I'm the only one that's well and hopefully it stays that way. As my husband put it, if I go down, the whole house goes down. LOL Sometimes I think he gives me too much credit, and then those days where I don't see him except for 2 hours a day and I have to take care of the house, the boys, and on Thursdays (which I DREAD with all my heart) when I babysit my friend's kids..I agree. :)

Anyway, the point was to say that I'm sorry I haven't blogged much lately. Even with Shannon's help I still am not able to change anything on my profile. I think it's because Wendy set it up for me so she has all the "rights" to it. Seeing as how she's about to give birth to another little boy, I doubt she'll have time to mess with this. Sooo...I think, sometime down the road...in the not so distant future...I'm gonna create another blog. I can't promise I'll update that one as frequently as I do this one though. :) I will not be deleting this account since it has priceless and precious mommy advice from my online baby shower in August.

So, enjoy the rest of this lovely Sunday evening. I'm off to have some ice cream before I get back on my diet tomorrow....

1 comments:

kablot spot said...

We might have to have a tutoring session. I haven't changed my background in a long time, so I probably left something off. I remember there being something weird about it one of the times I changed it, like something you have to disable or enable. I'll figure it out and send you instructions again.