I have two things to say. Well, one thing to say and a few to show. Maybe two things to say and a few to show. Moving right along..
1. I still don't know if anyone reads this but I continue to post in hopes that one day, somewhere out there, someone will stumble across my blog and read all my back posts.
B. Hopefully said someone will not stumble upon the blogs of my ridiculously witty and eloquent friends. I try to play in their league like a 16 year old girl puts on more makeup and revealing clothes to make herself appear old enough to get into the hippest new nightclub. But alas, I fail. Miserably. Maybe I should continue in my quest for a college degree. That's the one thing they all have in common.
III. Now for the show and tell portion. My gorgeous little Santa Baby


And finally D. I'm rather proud of myself for figuring out how to post pictures even though I have NO idea how to do anything on Blogger. *pats self on the back*
Merry Christmas!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Christmas Pics
Posted by Dendy at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Those pictures are GORGEOUS!! Cute, cute, cute lil' Santa baby.
Hey! Welcome to blogworld. This is Shannon Lindley, by the way. It's good to see how beautiful your baby is-- not that he had a chance of going the other way!
YAY! I stumbled! I found your blog - it was only AFTER you commented on mine - but still, here you are, and here we are. YAY!
He's beyond beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment