Well I guess I could post a little bit about Josiah and what all's going on with him. I'm not usually on here and I really don't know who'll read this, but why the heck not! Between my 2 Xanga accounts, Myspace, Facebook, MyMommy Time, BabyCenter, and the occasional CafeMom, I don't think I have enough blogs or message boards! haha
I think bullets just might be easier so I don't sound like a 2nd grader.
- Little man is 4 months old now.
- He's 15lbs 8oz, 24in, and his head circumference is 41cm. He's a short lil chunkster like his mama but I'm hoping he grows into a stature that more closely resembles his Daddy.
- He's rolled over from tummy ot back once but hasn't made a habit of it since.
- He's not reaching yet either but darn if he doesn't grab everything within reach. Usually it's my hair (ouch!) but last night he got a handful of big brother's ear!
- He's eating a 6oz bottle every 4 hours or so and we're gonna try a tablespoon of rice cereal tonight I think.
- He smiles and squeals ALL THE TIME. He's even given us a good belly laugh once or twice.
- He's soo ticklish on his feet and his ribs.
- He's my little daredevil. He LOVES to be flipped and spun and swung by his arms and legs. It sounds worse than it is, I promise.
- His eyes are still blue and I can't decide if I want them to stay blue or turn green like mine.
- His Omi (my mom) bought him a cloth book that crinkles and he LOVES it. If there's anything he grabs more than my hair, it's that book.
- Oh, and he's a tv junkie. He'll crain his neck to find the tv no matter what position we have him in.
Sufficient update I suupose. Not as eloquent as I'd like but I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. Maybe I'll play around a bit with the settings so I can figure out how to post pictures.
Happy Friday!



1 comments:
Look, someone read it!! Aren't you excited. I'm glad to here that your little bug is doing so well. We can delete this blog if no one else is reading it. It won't offend me.
Post a Comment