CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

It's done

Thank you to J, M, and W for your kind thoughts and words. And J for slapping a bit of sense and confidence in me like you always do. I love you girl.

I must also acknowledge another person, V. She isn't even aware this blog exists but she deserves mentioning nonetheless.

The dreaded conversation was had tonight. It was hard. Harder than I thought it would be. But V came in with her grace, love, and humor, and saved the day. Not being dramatic at all...had it not been for her, the tone of the phone call would have been drastically different. She is, and has been for 10 years, my saving grace and voice of reason in situations like these. I knew on that excurciatingly hot August day 10 years ago that she was indeed a special, special woman, but my love, respect, and admiration for her has grown steadily more since then. She is the perfect match for him and I am so grateful that she is in my life.

Thank you, V, for being you tonight. I think you may have just resuced my vacation.

1 comments:

Jason and Jenna Jones said...

overjoyed. God is good. He's a GOOD father. He's faithful... beyond what we think is possible.

i love you.